Saturday, September 19, 2009

About the Sun

First, a bit of vomit..

I mean, I am repeating here what I heard or read somewhere, without digesting - it may or may not be true

Fakirs, tantriks and certain other people, mostly in the philosophical field, drink intoxicating drinks, or do some kind of drugs (Ganja, Charas etc). By this they would go on a "trip", mentally.. and make them to think unusual and out of the box thoughts.

Now let me begin

BTW I mentioned the above, because what I am about to write has occurred to me without taking any drugs! I don't know how I do it but here it is

Visualize the Sun. What is burning in the sun? It's a whole lot of Hydrogen.

Is there Hydrogen on Earth? Yes, Of course. And since it is a light gas, it probably is found in the upper layers of the atmosphere

So our picture of hydrogen on Earth is, First the Soil, then other gases, then Hydrogen, then the lighter gases

What in case of the Sun?

What if?

Soil, Really, really, cool gases, hydrogen

The gravitational power of Sun is of course several hundred or million times more than Earth. It is natural that it would attract much more gases...

And like a gas burner, something caused the hydrogen to flare up.. maybe it is just the extreme pressure causing extreme heat.. or just a volcano.. and there is created a warm world protected by an extremely hot outer atmosphere.

All this is too crazy.. but perhaps a good theme for a Harry Potter or suchlike series

No comments:

Post a Comment