Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When was the last time..

This one is for those moments of existential dilemma: why am I alive, and what am I doing that's in any way significant

What you may be undergoing is actually a mental rejuvenation. You must, from time to time, move away from the scorching heat of intense mental activity. If you don't, then eventually you may force a point where you are mentally so tired that you will begin to see negative thoughts more often

What your mind may be actually telling you, is that it needs an oil change real bad..

All is well if you have been with me so far.. but now I am going to the other extreme. It is for you if you have lost the part of you that brings you to your office desk everyday and makes you work and give your very best

When was the last time you didn't feel like stopping?

Like when you were young and were out playing with the gang and your mom was yelling out to you to come home and you were refusing

Do you remember any of those sentiments?

Suppose you were in the stock exchange in a day the Bull went crazy - didn't you wish the day would never end?

Describe to yourself the sentiments on that day when you didn't feel like stopping what you were doing - and record it for the day the opposite sentiment strikes.. I think, a nice blog idea..

1 comment:

  1. You are such an arrogant arse...who has no manners, no etiquette, no education, no humanity. You said I write with bad language and my blogpost is filled with grammatical errors. How dare you to criticize my blog, as if you 're a blog cop or a blog authority or a grammar expert. And if you are a grammar cop, why do you read blogs just to find grammar faults in them. Really? I write with grammatical errors?????Just because I'm Filipino , you think my post had grammar errors.....hahahha, you are such a poor lousy critique because dahlin, my post don't contain any grammatical errors . NOTHING....You are just so jealous because you try to get attention by personally attacking other bloggers who write so well. I'd been blogging for a long time, and only douchebags like you try to find something wrong in my post where it doesn't exist.
    I can't believe "bloggers" (if you call yourself a blogger) like you float in cyberspace.
    What you write are crap and pieces of shit.

    ReplyDelete